Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Footprints - a matching game

One of my children has started noticing footprints and wanting to know what made them. It has now become a daily form of entertainment for me when we are out walking and I have started to build up a collection of photos of these prints. We printed out the photos and printed out a photo of the owner to play a matching game. Here are a few of our print photos (I won't bore you with the whole lot!)


Dog Paw Prints ( and its owner's shoe impression)


My shoe print on sand


An Elephant print on mud - I don't think this photo does justice to how BIG the footprint was.


Wet foot prints - I didn't feel like going out for a walk so the children enthusiastically decided to hunt around the garden for footprints. I decided to leave a few prints for them to find. 


Wet show prints

No comments:

Post a Comment